Production Artist / Pre-Press / Graphic Artist (Full-time)
Busy Eastside Print Shop is looking for a rock star production artist/graphic designer to join our team. Position has lots of room for growth.
- Super powers in Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Knowledge and experience with data merges.
- Strong understanding of print production including preparing files for digital, offset, and large format printing.
- Super-human attention to detail.
- Good problem solving skills, up for a challenge.
- Excellent customer service, time management and organizational skills.
- Solid understanding of layout, typography, hierarchy, color theory and other design principles.
- A good understanding of branding and the ability to adhere to established brand guidelines.
- A “git-er-done” attitude where no challenge is too big
- A great sense of humor.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Team oriented individual who can also work well independently with minimal direction.
- Preflight & Prepare files for digital & offset presses.
- Interact with customers to aid in file preparation.
- Aid in in-house marketing campaigns.
- Great communication skills.
- Competitive Salary
- We offer full medical
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Monday - Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Please include a link to your portfolio.